Sharon was born in Ireland, but in addition to English, she is fluent in Italian and German. She is a certified trainer and coach from The Coaching Academy in London, and also holds an MBA from Henley Business School. She is passionate about cross-cultural leadership, talent development and optimization, particularly in helping young managers and emerging leaders improving their leadership, increasing their productivity and of those they work with.
- The Coaching Academy, London – Personal Performance Diploma,
- DISC personality profiling
- Resilience coaching
- Kingstown College, Dublin – QQi Level 6 Specific Purpose in Training and Development, Further Education and Training
- Henley Business School, Reading, UK – MBA
- IMI, Dublin- Diploma in Management
- Chartered Insurance Institute, Dublin – ACII